We look forward to your visit. Please take a moment to review our policies and contact us if you have any questions.
1) ALL dogs, regardless of age or size, must be on a properly fitted leash/harness and properly restrained. ALL cats must be confined in carriers of good working order. We will require you to purchase a carrier from our facility prior to being seen otherwise.
2) At arrival, please park in a numbered space and call to check in. Remain in your car and a staff member will bring you in when an exam room is available. Only one person may accompany the pet inside. Facemasks are optional for staff and clients.
*If you prefer curbside protocol, we are happy to accommodate you.
3) If you arrive after your confirmed appointment time, we will have to ask you to reschedule. We will remove any existing credit from your account and a scheduling fee will be required to make another appointment. We require 24 hours’ notice to cancel or reschedule appointments.
4) Once in an exam room, a veterinarian will then meet you, gather basic information about your pet’s health, examine your pet, talk about any questions, or concerns you may have and plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed.
5) Any recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work) and treatments are usually performed in one of our treatment rooms where owners are not permitted.
6) When the veterinary consultation is complete, you’ll go back to our front reception area where billing and future appointment bookings will be handled. ALL fees are due at the time of service. We do not bill. If there is concern for cost, please address this with the veterinarian.
7) Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our registered veterinary technicians to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit. If you have any concerns, please feel free to talk to the technician about them.
8) We are no longer authorizing prescriptions outside of our own pharmacy or our online pharmacy (Vetsource), a link to which is on our home page. Should you wish to use another pharmacy for medications/food, please ask for a written prescription at your visit. There is a fee per script.
9) Our client code of conduct. The following will not be tolerated toward any staff or other clients at our hospital:
* Verbal abuse, malicious or harmful statements about others, profanity, or disrespect.
* Any form of harassment
* Discriminatory comments or actions
* Intimidation tactics and/or making of threats
* Allowing your pet to intimidate or threaten a person OR another pet
* Suspicion of being under the influence of alcohol or behavior altering drugs
* Failure to comply with the requests of our staff, including the leashing/restraint of your pet.
If your behavior is problematic, we will discontinue services immediately